Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fridge Helper

We went grocery shopping yesterday, and I was putting all the refridgerated items away and turned around to grab the next bag to empty out and came to find Ethan taking all the refridgerator bisquits out that I had just put away. He did it really cute the 1st time, but of course we didn't have the camera going, so I put them away again to see if Ethan would repeat the action . . . and he did. He took them all out and then put them all away again. Almost all of them were put in standing position too, so he balanced them pretty good.



Also, I don't think I've posted on it yet, but Ethan started walking about 2 weeks ago. He's pretty stable and will walk about 4-5 feet distance before deciding to sit down again. He got a cold last week and since he's been sick, he hasn't wanted to do any walking . . . or eating for that matter. It's tricky trying to find out what foods he will eat. I think he has a sore throat cause he won't even eat the snack foods that he scarfs down on a normal day. His temp today got back up to 103 degrees again . . .

6 comments:

Kari said...

He is so adorable! :) I cannot believe he's almost ONE!

Alyson said...

Oh! That is sooo cute!!! Poor little guy, fevers are no fun at all!!

Kate said...

The boy is a genuis!! He is my favorite little bald man.

Alex & Jasmine said...

This video made Jasmine and I laugh out loud! Thats pretty funny that he actually put them back in the fridge when you asked him to.

we miss that little bald man! lol

Alex & Jasmine said...

Hey I just noticed that Michael must have edited this video! I saw with my own eyes one of the cans disappear, something going on here and I intend to get to the bottom of it.

Serena said...

yes - i had michael edit the video cause i showed up in it a couple times and didn't want my fat butt in the video for everyone to see. :)