Friday, September 11, 2009

"My Girls"

Michael was in the kitchen the other day and I went to give him a hug and he said "how are my girls?" I thought that was cute! I still don't think it's really hit me that due in a couple months. I don't forget I'm pregnant - can't sleep, can't breathe, can't get comfortable . . . the list goes on. But it still doesn't feel real yet. I don't know why. Maybe because Ethan keeps me busy or because I'm scared to have a 2nd baby; who knows.

Anyway, I just thought it was cute that he said "my girls."

3 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

oh..me too I am gettign so uncomfortable..every positions I make during the night don't make me comfortable, can's sleep well so under my eyes got dark circle and I am sleepy all day long! My belly is super tight..I am afraid it will be tearing also baby boy is kicking moving around so hard..
sometimes all night long..I am just so curious what is he doing?
^^ sometimes I also can't breath well and also I sttill can't eat alot few days ago I overate a little bit I throw up!! eww!
My right side of body is very sore somehow right arms thigh, sideback,
hips..don't know why- I try yoga and strechas often as I can..
I can't imagine you also work with Ethan! ^^ I am very scared too..
alex keep saying he wish baby is big! (I want to natural birth I don't want baby too big for that)
anyway, time goes so fast..I am scared but also can'twait to see my boy! Oh and Alex use " my babies" haha it's sweet to hear "my girls" from Michael.

Kate said...

Ahhh..that is sweet. It's strange how much a baby can change your whole family dynamics. After they are born you can't imagine in any way your family without them!! Dad and I are so,so excited for our new, little grandaughter!!!

Alyson said...

Awwwwwww!! I am still hoping that I'll get that lucky chance to have a baby girl! We can't wait to see your beautiful baby girl!