Monday, May 31, 2010

New Skill - Sitting alone

Emeree sat up all by herself today for over a minute without falling over!! And she's a multi-tasker too. She can make her tradmark "stink face" at the same time.
She can also stick out her tounge and play with her feet while sitting alone. . .

She can also bite the ear off a stuffed lamb - not really angel-like traits.
Ethan wanted to sit with her - she gave him a big ole' slobbery kiss.
. . . then they fell over.
Here's a picture of Ethan sitting alone when he was 5 months - he beat Emeree by a month with that skill.
She loves sitting in Ethan's high chair to eat. But she's wondering "What is up with these nasty carrots?" I know she gets her dislike of carrots from me - thanks Dad :)

4 comments:

Kari said...

Oh my goodness, the two pictures of Ethan and Emeree together are SO PRECIOUS! :) It makes me miss them even more, though!

Also, how does Emeree make a "stink face" look SO ADORABLE?

Miss you guys!!!

Kate said...

yesOh, I love blogs!! I am so excited when I see you have posted new pictures of the kids. It's hard not to laugh at the pictures of Emeree this time. She is getting to be such a personality. When you post an older picture of Ethan it makes it so amazing how fast he has grown. You blog so cute to the pictures too.

Lisa said...

Those are great pics! Two bald babies. :)

Alex & Jasmine said...

hahaha I loves Emeree's last picture with Carrot! she is so so adorable! I can't wait to see her again!!