Sunday, June 27, 2010

In the last 2 weeks . . .

I brought out the toddler potty to try and get Ethan interested in it, but all he was interested in was wearing it as a hat. I came into the living room and he had even put the smaller bucket part on Emeree . . . so Ethan put the buckets on both of them himself. And somehow I even got both of them to look at the camera at the same time!!! Notice Emeree's WET shirt? That was her 3rd shirt for the day (and it was only 4pm). She's teething and drooling like crazy!
So how do you make playing with a doll house more "manly"? Well, you drive a car or motorcycle through it. We were babysitting Canden and they were both trying to drive through it. I didn't think it would happen this fast, but Emeree has fallen into the world of kissing. She kept kissing Ethan's Curious George. And through a couple weeks of the kids learning new things . . . I'm sad to report that Michael has digressed in his skills. He has forgotten how to open a can. So sad.
He claims it's the can opener's fault so he had to tear the lid back, but I'm not so sure.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh no, I guess Michael has been under a lot of stress lately! Or maybe you should feed him more. It looks like the way a bear would open up a can! :)
Funny pictures of the kids! I guess that Ethan is NOT ready yet for the potty chair. At least I think thats what he's comminucating and Emeree's giving him sisterly support.

Alex & Jasmine said...

HAHA Ethan is so funny!! Both are so adorable!! I can't wait to see them in August!!