Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ethan has arrived!


Ethan Michael Gerke was born on 3/13 at 8:05am. He weighed 9 pounds 11 ounces (turns out a c-section was the right choice since the doctor said his head wouldn't have fit through my pelvis without problems.


We've been home since Saturday and are doing well. I haven't had to change a diaper yet since I had a c-section and it's harder to move around . . . so Michael has done all that so far. :) He slept really good last night . . . from 9pm-5:30am - waking up to feed a few times and then going right back to sleep.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Serena,

Congratulations on the new little one! I'm going to be an aunt in about 2 weeks. I'm getting excited. Your little one is cute. I'm glad that things are going good for you and hope they continue to go good for you and Ethan.