Friday, June 13, 2008

"One Million Dollars"

Yesterday, Ethan was obsessed with sucking on his pinky with his hand flipped over. I was trying to feed him and he was more interested in sucking on his pinky finger than nursing. Then he would start crying cause he was hungry so I would have to pull his hand out of his mouth and then we would start all over again . . . a vicious cycle so that feeding lasted about an hour since he wouldn't cooperate.

But I thought Ethan looked like Dr. Evil on the Austin Powers movie where he says "one million dollars" when he has his pinky up to his mouth.


Today he prefers to suck on all four fingers and keeps gagging himself. Fun times! But at least he is happy about it.

5 comments:

Paul said...

That is the funnest thing ever! Your little man is looking cute.

Marisa

OTTO said...

I cannot believe that you let your bouncing baby boy watch Austin Powers....tsk...tsk.

cleggclan said...

Would it really be DR Evil or mini me? lol I love checking in with you guys and seeing whats up. You sure have a cute baby boy!

Trina

Johnson Family said...

Hey! This Becky your old roommate from your first year of college. I found your blog through tami's. Your little boy is super cute. Things look like like they are going great for you. I have a blog as well. It is locked though so if you send me your email address I can send you an invite. My email address is beckster2382@hotmail.com

Alex & Jasmine said...

Your baby is one talented kid! He can walk, hold up one arm and do accurate portrayals of celebrities...Congratulations on raising such a genius. Looks like he's ready for stardom!