Saturday, July 5, 2008

Firework Fun

Ethan loved his 1st 4th of July. He only jumped at the first couple fireworks and then was memorized by the colors and flashes of light. Then about 20 minutes into the show, he fell asleep and stayed asleep for the next hour or so through all the loud bangs and bright flashes. I still covered his ears, but he slept right through them.

Michael's new camera did a good job catching the fireworks too. And believe it or not, Mom had never lit off a firework in her life (besides a sparkler, but those don't count), so Michael gave her one of ours to light off and she teased Dad that she was going to light it off on top of his Porsche.

3 comments:

Beck said...

AMAZING shot of the fireworks Serena! I haven't heard anyone call me "becky" in years either, so it's strange! It's been so long...your son is adorable! I blog a lot so I added yours to my frequent readings. Hope to keep in touch! I'm so glad I found you on facebook! We live in Nashville, I see you live in Washington :) We've been married just over 3 years, and love to travel. Hope to keep in touch!

Johnson Family said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun on th 4th! Those are some awesome pics of the fireworks.

Johnson Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.