Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ethan loves his new walker














The only walkers I could find at the stores were ugly. I found one by Chicco but every website and every store said it was discontinued or out of stock. But after a month of searching, I found one website that had some in stock.

I know lots of people think walkers are dangerous, but those are parents who put their kid in a walker to keep them quiet and don't stay in the same room. Ethan is only in the walker if he's next to me or within a couple feet of me. And we don't have stairs, so that's safer too.

After I put it together and put him in it, he was so happy that he was shaking and smiling so big. It has a musical insert that goes in the tray spot so he can play the keyboard and make other noises.

1 comments:

Minnette said...

He is so cute! I love these close ups, what a happy little guy!