Thursday, August 7, 2008

Eating Rice Cereal

Ethan took to eating solid foods very well. He doesn't fight it - just wiggles around and looks everywhere - and keeps about 80% of it in his mouth as opposed to on the bib. He does better if I let him hold the edge of the bowl. So far he's only eaten rice cereal. I'm excited to go to baby food soon, but then not so excited cause that food has color and will be messier. Rice cereal is the same color as milk so it doesn't stain or leave visible messes. He seems to also eat better if Michael is standing behind me making faces at Ethan, but that makes him smile which means half the spoonful comes back out cause he's laughing or smiling . . .












I think he likes his hand better than food . . .








1 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

That is totally awesome he likes to Rice. martin wouldn't eat it so we started him on sweet potatoes.....He is so cutie!!!
Oh I'm having a baby girl just found out on Friday