Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yummy and Yuck!

So Ethan has started eating baby food now and he definately has his preferences:
Rice Cereal = GREAT!
Applesauce = Delicious!
Sweet Potatoes = Indifferent, but fine
Green Beans = well, I think the picture below explains his thoughts on beans . . .














I tried feeding him the green beans the day before and he kept trying to throw up and was gagging. I felt bad, but at the same time, the faces he was making were too cute! So then yesterday he was eating Sweet Potatoes good, so then I tried a couple spoonfuls of green beans again and he tried to throw up again. He seemed hesitant to take anymore bites, wondering if he could trust me. But as long as I stayed away from green beans, he ate okay.

I think I liked rice cereal better cause it wasn't anywhere near as messy. It was also a white-ish, clear color, so you couldn't see the mess. Unlike the green and orange baby food he ate yesterday.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Ohhhh....so cute! I miss him already :(

Anonymous said...

That was too cute! I got a pretty good laugh out of that one.

I can totally relate Ethan! I hate Green Beans too! :P

-Jessica