Monday, January 3, 2011

Trying to Exercise

Michael found this plan to be able to do 100 push-ups in a row and 200 sit-ups in a row.  It's supposed to be a 6 week plan, but of course since he's Michael, he condensed it into a 3 week plan.  And of course he printed out a spreadsheet for me too.  (but my numbers are a lot lower than his - yesterday he had to do 4 sets of 45-50 sit ups each - I only had to to 4 sets of about 15 each).

And of course that means that the kids crawl all over us while trying to exercise.  We mostly try to do these when it's nap time or bed time.  It's a little easier that way :)



We don't use the "ab roller" thing normally, but it's impossible to do a sit up with a 2 year old on your chest, so we got this out of the garage so Ethan could participate.

3 comments:

Kari said...

HA HA...these pictures are great!

:)

Nathan can't wait till Michael has rock hard abs and buns of steel ;)

Alex & Jasmine said...

Oh I think Michael dosen't need to do that. I think I really need!!!
it's fun to see dad & son playing togather^^

Kate said...

Ethan could be on fitness commercials, he is so happy when he exercises! Good for you two getting fit though. I think Dad and I will give the situp/pushup thing a try. Good idea for a New Years goal.