Friday, January 28, 2011

Wayyyy behind in posting!

I realized I never even posted our Santa pictures from Christmas... better late than never.  I love how Ethan is so uninterested and focused on his candy cane while Miss Emeree is having a hissy fit.

This smile of Ethan's is my favorite!!
And I tend to use Emeree's lap to hold things while I'm carrying her in the car seat and don't have enough hands to carry everything... like library books/movies, and even a big bowl of pasta.  I love how she's peeking out from behind the bowl.  It reminds me of that one cartoon comic strip guy.



3 comments:

Kate said...

Funny! This post made me smile. I know just what cartoon you are talking about, just don't know what it's called. That is a cute smile on Ethan. But the Santa picture with Ethan so bored and Emeree wailing is a funny one they will get a kick out of someday. :)

Alex & Jasmine said...

oh my gosh look at them!! ethan's super smile makes me smile too. he is so adorable! emeree's crying in the photo remind of photo shoot at walmart all togather. emeree was only looking at you~~ mama's girl ^^ she is so cute!

Alyson said...

I love the picture of Ethan looking bored and Emeree having a fit. Seriously that may have made my day! Your little family is s adorable!! Ethan is so big now, and so is Emeree! We need to get over there to see you guys again sometime this year!