Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December Happenings

Six months between posts isn't too bad, huh?  Sorry.  Haven't been in a bloggy mood.

Anyway, here are a couple pictures of our cute birthday girl turning 2.  Love that dimple!


We had our ward Christmas Party last weekend.  Emeree screamed again.  The only year she didn't have a fit was when she was 2 weeks old - and that's because she was asleep.  But I think it's cute that Ethan is covering his ears while she is screaming.


They made paper bag reindeer at the party too.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Love that dimple too, and those adorable tiny ponytails. Such cute, funny pictures with Santa! Ethan is totally good with Santa and Emeree hates it. Her dress is so christmasy and cute. While the july pictures are very fun, it is good to see something new :)

Alex & Jasmine said...

Oh my gosh Emeree is super cute!!!!!
and Ethan is always so sweet boy!!!
I miss them!! I like to play with Emeree lol she has lots of honest emotions when I do something to her.
I like to see it^^ Happy birthday Emeree!! and we miss you!!

Kari said...

Is it just me, or does Ethan look especially grown up (and adorable!) in these pictures? I LOVE his smile and Emeree's cute dimple. I miss those two...can' wait to see them soon!