Friday, October 24, 2008

New Skills

I heard some scratching noises while Ethan was supposed to be napping, so I peeked in his room to see if he was awake and scratching the sheets . . . but I found him standing in his crib. He's been pulling himself up to standing position on my leg or against the couch or some of his toys, but he hadn't done that in his crib yet since the railing is higher than the things he's been pulling up on so far. He didn't notice me, so I went to get the camera . . .


He was supposed to be sleeping for his nap for another hour, but he decided he was done. Both his naps yesterday were less than half what they normally are :( So I didn't get as much quiet time as I was looking forward to.

4 comments:

Kari said...

From what I can see in the background, his room looks really cute! You should post pictures of his room...I want to see it :)

Rick and Debbie said...

Hi Serena,

We love the pictures of Ethan at the pumpkin patch. Could you attach the one of us with Ethan that you have posted here, in an email to us? Also the one with the Gerke men in the wheelbarrow. That was a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Ethan. I can't believer you little guy is pulling himself up. Our little girl is still just a "chillin'".

Emily G said...

Serena, your little baby is adorable, but first and foremost....the picture you have for your blogger profile??? ARE YOU AT THE WRITING CENTER??!! Is that your writing center picture?! That is so so so funny and cute. I miss you so badly.