Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went to Spooner Farms today with Michael's parents to find pumpkins. Ethan was really good; he was just very somber and wouldn't look at the camera. So for most of the pictures he was looking off to the side and not smiling. We had a couple where he smiled, but they weren't for the cute poses - like the pumpkin row or in the wheelbarrow. He just smiled when we were walking and taking pictures.














The only thing he didn't like was the air horn. There was a pumpkin sling shot where you could put mini pumpkins in a giant slingshot and try to hit targets at the other end of the field. When someone hit the target, they would sound off the air horn and every time, Ethan would spit out his pacifier and scream in fright - he looked so worried.














He likes to sit on Michael's shoulders but grabs at the sides of Michael's hair. I think it makes for a cute picture cause Ethan has this look on his face like "what; I didn't do it."

2 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

Jasmine and I really like these pictures! The one with Michael and Ethan is pretty funny especially Ethan's face.

parkinfamily said...

You are so sneaky...I didn't even know you had a blog until I saw that you are following mine! Can I just saw that your child is adorable!? Oh my gosh...he is so cute...just remember that I have 2 girls close to his age...I smell a hook-up in 20 or so years. I miss you like crazy my little friend. I am so glad to see that you have a blog!