Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Here are a few Chritmas pictures - Ethan wasn't too into opening his presents :( We got a couple pictures of him grabbing the first piece to rip off then he would crawl away.

Ethan would rather eat the ribbon . . .













His first present turned into breakfast . . .













Climbing on top of his box.



















We bought Ethan a Tonka truck that he can ride like this when he's older, but for now, the seat flips up and he can push it in front of him as he walks. Right now he pushes it farther than needed and then does a frankenstien walk to catch up - hopefully soon he learns to bend his knees when walking.













My lime green super hero mom .. .













Me and Becky bought our husbands the same sweater for Christmas and then my parents gave them and Alex all hiking pants (I think Nathan got some too, but he is in Idaho, so I don't have a picture of him with them on) cause they all wear jeans when hiking and that's not hiking protocol, so they all have 'Kuhle' pants that zip off at the knee.

3 comments:

Alyson said...

I love the picture of Ethan eating his present and the boys in their hiking pants! Hope you had a merry Christmas!!

Kate said...

I'm lovin my lime green picture!!

Tomato and Tordle said...

isn't christmas the best! i loved watching riley tear through gift after gift. not even his own gifts also. and don't you just love little kid pajamas!? so i found this little quote book of mine and i thought i'd share with you the quote you shared with me. "boys are mean-throw rocks at them." it made me smile. you are wonderful serena and i miss you and really do hope that one day i get to hang out with you again!