Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa Clause came to town!

We had our Christmas party at churh this morning. Ethan didn't really know what to think of Santa. He was kinda grumpy to begin with and then seemed mad that we sat him in the lap of some white bearded stranger. We took the pictures quick before he belted out a scream.













Then we added him in the picture with Emma and Lorelai (his cousins). Lorelai isn't too fond of Santa either . . . she never really has liked him.

Now, if I could have everyone's attention - take a look at Ethan's cute sweater. It is my favorite piece of clothing I have for him and this will be the only month he can wear it, so he may just end up wearing it several days in a row so that more people can enjoy it. I bought it when I was still pregnant with him last Christmas at Old Navy and I just had to buy it cause they never have the same thing there the next year/season.

3 comments:

Kari said...

That is a cute sweater...tell Ethan Nathan and I love him :)

Alex & Jasmine said...

i am so glad to see that Ethan is growing! it is such a great gift that you can see this baby to grow up day by day! Love Ethan!!

Alyson said...

Oh my goodness!! He's getting so big! Kylene showed me how to find your blog so now I can keep updated on you and your cute family!! We have yet to get Jacen a picture with Santa, but I think he'd probably cry the whole time--he's got some bad stranger anxiety!