Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Boy or Girl???

So, my finger crossing worked!! We're having a GIRL. Ethan's going to have a little sister. So now all those crafts I've either already made or hoped to make and the boxes of girl clothes I already have (i know, i'm crazy) will get to be used now!! I don't have to settle for making things for other people's girls - I'll have one of my own.

My favorite ultrasound pictures are always of the spine - It's fun to see the spine and all the bones moving when it's being done, but the pics are cool. I didn't get a good body or face shot again. Why do they keep giving me men to do the ultrasounds. Women would know how important those pictures are to a mom. Here's a profile shot of the baby looking to the left.


These 3D or 4D pictures always freak me out. Ethan's looked like Yoda with a moustache. But this little girl doesn't look like Yoda!!

4 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

wow!! Amazing!! Alex is afraid of seeing 3D pictures too! I don't know why, my Korean friends told me it doesn't exatly look the same like 3D pictures but it's cool! haha yah, 3d pictures are always very funny! I just can't wait for our appt Next week! and I got list of address about the baby shower invitation, so I will send you email tonight! **

Alyson said...

CONGRATS!! Oh A girl!! That is so exciting!!

H. Wimmer said...

CONGRATS!!! Tami has a boy and a girl, and I have a boy and a girl and now you have a boy and girl!! WAY TOO Much fun!!!

Johnson Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! It's time to get out the pink. :)