Friday, July 10, 2009

July 4th at Ocean Shores

We spent the 4th of July at Ocean Shores with some family. Since we live in an apartment, Ethan doesn't really get exposed to dirt or even getting dirty. So I didn't know how he would react to the sand. Well, he instantly plopped down with a shovel and bucket and began to dig.
Every few minutes he would get bored with his location and pick up and move. He headed toward the water where my dad and Emma were digging a moat. Ethan sat down in the middle of the moat, where my dad proceeded to cover his feet with sand. He tried brushing it off and then gave up.
I guess it's a boy thing to love getting dirty even when you've never been exposed to it before. Here are a bunch of pictures from the day. **You can click on the pictures to view them larger**


3 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

We wish WE were there!! Emma looks like growing up a lot! ^^ Ethan is so cute with Sand and Mud haha ^^
We really miss your guys!

Kate said...

You're so good at remembering to take pictures and actually do something with them!! I might just be a little partial but Emma, Lorelai, and Ethan are cutest kids I've ever seen.

Alyson said...

How cute! I used to live on the ocean, so I miss it a lot! I can't wait to take Jacen to the ocean some day!