Thursday, December 17, 2009

2 weeks down . . .

I forgot to rotate this first picture . . . but this was her dress for her first day of church last Sunday. The bldg was freezing, so she was wrapped in a blanket the whole time. So no one really got to see her darling dress. And as you can see, she is quite upset that no one saw it. :) Chubby little cheeks and a cute bow . . . that only lasted about 10 minutes before Ethan ripped it off her head. I guess he doesn't like bows.

Ethan likes to climb up in the bouncer with her to kiss her head - and in this picture, he climbed up and layed next to her to cuddle. He is not a cuddler himself. His first "kiss" that he gave anyone was to Emeree. And he will only really cuddle with me when he's sick. So I secretly enjoy when he's sick because he will cuddle with me.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Oh Serena,
What darling pictures!! I love seeing Emeree all dressed up. Ethan's head looks so much bigger that Emeree's. He's a big boy now.

Kari said...

I am so in love with her already! I cannot wait to meet her!!! I love to see the pictures of Ethan with Emeree--what a good big brother he is! :) ALSO, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE HOUSE!!! Post pictures ASAP!

Tomato and Tordle said...

she is such a cutie! and that is a cute dress. how sad no one else got to enjoy it!!!

Cassy said...

Yeah, bows don't last long in Kaylyn's hair either. With the younger ones I used head bands. But those don't work for Kaylyn, not with older sisters. So I am resorting to hats with bows and flowers. With this cold weather and her bald head, it works! She is adorable.