Thursday, March 25, 2010

I have the BEST husband!

He came home with a present for me yesterday! NEW MOON!!

Money has been tight with all the house repairs, so I was just waiting for my turn for this movie at the library. I never even saw it in the theaters, so that shows my dedication to not spending money on unnecessary things. Checking it out from the library is free . . . but I was #278 in line on the "hold" list.

Michael knew I wanted it but wouldn't buy it myself. I LOVE my husband.

And yes, I'm a Twilight Fan. But I didn't jump on the "bandwagon" late in the game like a lot of people. I found the book at the Deseret Book Store and loved it when the 1st one was out new and the rest weren't even written/finished yet. So I think it's okay to be a fan when I've been one from the release of Book #1. And I don't like to read, so the fact that I read these books in a span of a couple days says a lot for me. And I've liked Vampire books since highschool - I don't remember the series, but it was a female vampire and one of the books was purple :)

I stayed up past 1 am to watch it cause Emeree wouldn't go to sleep. And it was by far her worst night since she was born - but totally worth no sleep to be able to finally watch the movie I've been dying to see since November.



4 comments:

Kate said...

Good job Michael!! Way to show your wife you love her and know something small that makes her feel happy.

Alex & Jasmine said...

I coulnd't understand well what does that mean so Michael bought the dvds for you from desert book?
Anyway He is sweetheart!

Gina F. said...

You will enjoy it since you are a Twilight fan. I love both the Twilight movies. Heck, I love Twilight. Your kids are so precious and beautiful. I love your daughter's name too. HAVE A FAB DAY!!!

visit my blog www.motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

Kari said...

I can't wait to see you guys...ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT!!! And how sweet of Michael to bring you home New Moon! It's in our Net Flix instant que right now...it should arrive in the mail anyday. Did you see my post about my dad and Charile Swan? I think it's uncanny! Do you agree?