Monday, March 8, 2010

Last Week's Fun

Last week, I brought out the play-doh . . . Ethan was very, very serious with it. But it kept him entertained for over an hour while he was figuring out all the tool things.

This one made "sprinkles." It was tricky for Ethan to work on his own, but he still tries. It chops it all up and pushes it out in little star shapes.

I bought this bebe pod when Ethan was a baby and he did the same thing at first . . . leaned to one side. And they both drool/spit up a lot while in it so I have to keep a blanket under the chair so it doesn't soak the carpet. It's rated for 3 months and up, but neither of them seemed ready to sit straight up that early. I think she's used to the angle of the carseat or bouncer and isn't used to sitting straight up yet.
It also has a tray attachment where they could eat from (I used this as a "high chair" in the beginning with Ethan) and it has a toy that snaps in. Ethan loves to spin it while Emeree is looking surprised the whole time he does it.



2 comments:

Kate said...

That was fun, it made me smile during my lunch hour! Love the serious look on Ehan's face when you are putting the stars on his tray. He is really studying what you are doing! Fun to see Miss Emeree in her chair too.

Alex & Jasmine said...

Oh I finally get to see emeree well she has your eys and lips!
So~~~ pretty!! I can't wait to see her soon!