Friday, February 26, 2010

Bummer

So Emeree tricked me with sleeping through the night last weekend. The last few nights, she's been waking up to feed every 2 hours on the dot! How does she know it's exactly 2 hours each time? So I'm very, very tired. On a good note, she's going longer between feedings during the day time. But I think I would give that up for less middle of the night feedings.

Also, bummer cause I missed her rolling over. I had her on tummy time yesterday morning, and then Ethan decided to hit me (he's in a "let's hit mommy" phase). So he went in time out - but I have to sit in front of him or he just gets up. When his 1 minute of time out was done, we came back to the living room and Emeree had rolled over onto her back. I missed it! :( The up side is that she rolled over about a month ago and I saw that, but I think it was on accident and she hadn't done if for a few weeks. So I missed it cause I was sitting in time out with Ethan - bummer.

3 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

I know how tired feeding every 2 hours specially during the night.
but babies are so cute haha
your blog photos are so great.
how did you do that?
you looks so hot in that picture.
were you trying? haha very pretty!

Kate said...

What a cute new header! Love the family photos. That little trickster Emeree! Has she rolled any more?

parkinfamily said...

Just Em's blog and it made me miss you! Hope everything is going well...your kids are so cute!