Monday, February 8, 2010

Emeree's Baby Blessing

Emeree had her baby blessing yesterday. Michael gave a beautiful blessing - and he didn't drop her on the way up there. He stepped on a nail the day before and was having a hard time walking. So I was worried about him being able to carry her up there okay. But despite his pain, he was a wonderful dad and gave a wonderful blessing. I'm so glad that he's mine for all eternity!

Thank you to our family members who came to our ward for the blessing - I appreciate the support and love you all!

Here's Emeree in her dress. She kept turning her head back and forth and the bow on her headband kept shifting to the center. I kept turning it back to the side, but didn't notice that in time for the picture. And of course she spit up all over it all day! My wonderful husband and Emeree!

Our little family of 4. Tomorrow my hair is getting chopped off, so I guess it was good to get a picture of it long - it's past my elbows and I'm tired of it being so long. Ethan is making a weird smile - and Emeree is grumpy. But it's our wonderful family.
**Men don't know how to hold a baby in a long dress so that it looks good in a picture - it's all bundled up and her collar is flipped up too. Oh well - she looks beautiful regardless. :)

4 comments:

Kari said...

Oh my goodness, Emeree just looks simply PRECIOUS! I cannot wait to meet her. She is such a pretty baby. We really wish we could have been there yesterday. You guys were definitely in our hearts :)

Alex & Jasmine said...

what a wonderful dress!!
She is so so lovely!!
I envy your long hair and grow so fast! My hair takes forever to grow up! I wish I was there!
it reminded of Ethan's baby blessing day!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for posting on my blog so I could find yours! Emeree looked so beautiful yesterday. I wanted to get a closer look at her dress, but I missed my chance. I am glad that I got to see it in the picture. It is amazing. Did you make it? She sure is a cutie!

Kate said...

She does look pretty sweet there!! It was a good day. We are proud of your growing family.A drastic before and after of your hair. :)