Thursday, October 15, 2009

Early start at gaming

Last night, Michael was playing XBox online with my brothers, dad, and cousin. He usually starts after Ethan is in bed, but this time they started the game early. Of course, Ethan wanted the headphones. So I grabbed the camera quickly . . .

He's not normally "without shirt" (especially in this chilly weather we've been having), but I was in the middle of putting his pajamas on when he ran for the headphones. And since I'm monstrously pregnant, he can out run me . . . and he knows it too. He runs from me whenever I try to grab something from him that he shouldn't have or when I'm trying to get his jacket on to go out.

1 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

hahaha Ethan will be a x box boy too? He is so cute!! Littl boy already knows and get sense that Mom can't cathc him right now when he runs.. haha smart boy!