Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We went to Spooner Farms this year to pick our pumpkins. It was raining all day, but luckily it stopped right when we pulled in the parking lot. So we didn't get rained on. But the ground was super muddy. The car almost got stuck trying to pull in and out of the parking spot, and there was mud everywhere.

Luckily, Becky and her family were just leaving when we were starting, so we switched shoes (she had rain boots on) we don't wear the same size, but it was close enough.

There are so many to choose from . . . which one should I get?
I was off looking for my perfect white pumpkin, and Ethan apparently picked out this pumpkin that looks like a bum - but I suspect that Michael had some influence in that pumpkin choice. But I had already found a good one that I was going to carve for Ethan, so I put the bum back.
Pushing the wheelbarrow
Holding the mini-pumpkin that is for the baby on the way . . .

4 comments:

Laura Duce said...

Hehehee....I love the bum pumpkin. :)

Alex & Jasmine said...

I love Ethan picture with pumkins..
I remember last year one too.
I think Michael has really good camera that I want to rent from him someday haha ^^ Ethan looks so cute with holloween outfit too!

Kate said...

Hey Sis,
Your pictures are darling! It actually doesn't look too muddy in them. 40 days left till our new baby girl!!! Wow, that is amazing.Can't wait

Emogurl said...

aww! he is soo cute :)