Friday, October 9, 2009

Trains, Trains and more Trains

Ethan loves anything with wheels, but trains are definately his vehicle/toy of choice. We were over at the Gerke's house yesterday and came home with a wooden train set that was Michael's when he was a baby. They look like they are handmade and the person who made them wrote his name and "1978" on the bottom. They have dowels on the ends that connect them together, so Ethan is actually able to connect them on his own.
For some reason, this week he keeps laying on the floor to play with his toys, but he keeps putting his feet under the couch each time. It's a tight fit, so he has to squeeze his little ankles in there, but for some reason, he likes it.

3 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

Ethan is the first baby that I've seen who smiles a lot!!^^ I can't wait to see him again..! I am sad that I am missing so many things of him! but Our boys will sure be a good friend each other!! I can't wait to see your girl too! My moods are swing nowadays haha up&down haha very happy one moment and very sad after second haha
but I am very happy! ^^

Kate said...

Oops that last comment was for the car notebook. Love this picture of Ethan, the feet are so cute. Good for you getting pictures of such funny, little phases he goes thru. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that train set! Handmade toys are the best, aren't they?