Sunday, June 28, 2009

I can't turn around for even a minute

I went to turn my curling iron on yesterday to do my hair, but I left the bathroom door open while I ran to the other bathroom to grab my brush. I was gone for maybe 30 seconds, and when I came back, this it what my little mischievous son had accomplished...So now, all our toilet paper for that bathroom is rolled into a ball and on the counter. That roll was more than halfway full still. Grrrr. But the look on his face when he was caught was priceless. He was so proud!

4 comments:

Rick and Debbie said...

Hi Serena, Well he takes after his father with the toilet paper. Michael used to do the same thing with us. We are having a good time in Italy. We are watching Italian TV. Wow we though US tv was bad....All our love and missing you all. Rick and Debbie

Alex & Jasmine said...

Wow! haha I can't just wait to see Ethan!! all of your stories and pictures make me miss more about Ethan and your guys! ^^

Alyson said...

Hahahaha!! Has he discovered flushing the toilet yet?? That can lead to A LOT of trouble, trust me! It's hard to get mad at 'em when they looks so gosh darn cute huh?? It was so nice seeing you guys!! I wish I had remembered to take pictures!!!

Kate said...

I think he's adorable, he can do no wrong!! Funny how the perspective changes when it's your grandchild instead of your child :)