Monday, June 22, 2009

My Craft Blog

I have another blog that I started a few weeks ago to post some of the crafts I do. Today I was featured on Ucreate - a fabulous craft blog! She posted one of the crafts/sewing projects I made and linked to my site. Since this morning, I already have 9 followers and over 150 hits to my site (all people I don't know). I'm hoping to get some loyal followers who will then want to buy things from me when I start a crafting business someday!

My site is Nap Time Crafts

For those who saw Ethan at church yesterday, I made his tie onesie and that will be a post on my craft blog today! But here's a picture of the finished product.

4 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

wow!! you have amazing skills!!
Ethan will be a perfect model for all of your crafts for baby!
I really envy you!

Alyson said...

Awesome!! I love the tie onsie!!

Alex & Jasmine said...

haha Thank you for the countdown!
We have same due date so I will just check on your blog to check our baby countdown time!! ^^

Alex & Jasmine said...

oh I got a ultrasound appt from hospital July 29th! I just can't wait! I did first trimaster blood test, i think they drop my blood, they said I have to come again and take my blood again -.-;;;